- Brian Lamb’s Meme/GIF studio http://udg.theagoraonline.net/studios/meme-media/
- The Art of GIF learn to create your own using Jiffy (You Tube) for beginners
- Silly useful web tricks http://show.cogdog.casa/tricks/
- The Agora Project http://udg.theagoraonline.net/
- Mike Asbury’s How to experiment with new ideas in the classroom
- Check out The Toolbox Newsletter for ideas about teaching and learning
Bates, Simon (2017) “Faculty and students as collaborators, co-creators, and makers,” Discussions on University Science
Teaching: Proceedings of the Western Conference on Science Education: Vol. 1 : Iss. 1 , Article 4. Available at:
Bransford, J., & Stein, B. S. (1984). The ideal problem solver : a guide for improving thinking, learning, and creativity.
New York, NY : W.H. Freeman, c1984.