This module presents you with a series of challenges that invite you to experiment—to be curious and creative as you explore, and to reflect on new approaches to designing learning experiences. Experimentation is key to extending our skills related to online and technology-enabled learning.
Experiment with new technologies, approaches and strategies to better support your teaching style and student learning in the digital age.
- Reflect on different ways to design learning experiences
- Embrace experimentation in your teaching strategies
- Consider creative accesses to technology for all students
- Try new technology tools that enhance learning
- Experiment with using a tablet or smartphone for technology-enabled content creation